The EOS Power Economical Green Series was designed with the value focused customer in mind. The WLT Green Series offers market leading specifications in industry standard footprints at very competitive price levels.
- 4 x 6.5 x 1.61 inches
- Universal input
- Low No Load Power
- Current Sharing Option
- Now IEC/EN/UL62368-1 CompliantNEW
- Cover and Fan Options
- Peak Power Capability
- Class B EMI
- Electrical Specifications
- Derating Curve
- EMC & Safety
- Mechanical Specifications
|Input Voltage||90-264 VAC/120-390 VDC, Universal                                                      |
|Input Frequency||47-63 Hz|
|Input Current||4.5 A max @ 120 VAC AND 2.3 A max @ 230 VAC|
|Input Protection||Dual Fusing, T8A/250V in Live & Neutral|
|No Load Power||0.4 @ 120 VAC AND 0.8 @ 230 VAC|
|Inrush Current||40 A max @ 120 VAC AND 75 A max @ 230 VAC|
|Output Voltage||From 5V to 48V (Refer model number matrix table)|
|Output Power||155 to 450 W (475W for 24V, 30V & 500W for 48V model only for 5 seconds max.)|
|Hold-up Time||120 VAC: 10 ms AND 230 VAC: 10 ms|
|Line Regulation||+/-0.5 %|
|Load Regulation||+/-3 %|
|Minimum Load||0.0 A|
|Transient Response||max excursion 10 %; 50 % to 100 % load at 0.1A/uS slew rate, 50 % duty cycle, 50/60Hz, recovery time < 5 ms.|
|Ripple1||2.0 % max for all outputs.|
|Rise Time||< 100 ms|
|Set Point Accurarcy||+/-1 %|
|Output Voltage Adjustment||+/-3 %|
|Over Current Protection||120 to 150 % Hic-Up type|
|Over Voltage Protection||>114 % Latch Type|
|Short Circuit Protection||Short term, auto recovery|
|Over Temperature Protection||130°C primary heat sink, auto recovery|
|Current Share||Up to 2 supplies connected in parallel (optional)|
|Cooling||Convection: Up to 300 W; 420 LFM: 450 W (24 V, 30 V & 48 V model)
Convection: Up to 250 W; 420 LFM: 450 W (12 V & 15 V model)
Convection: up to 155 W; 420 LFM: 275 W (5 V model)
|Efficiency|| 120 VAC: 88 %(24 V, 48 V, 30 V) 86 %(12 V) 83 %(5 V) AND
230 VAC: 90 %(24 V, 48 V, 30 V) typical
|Power Factor||120 VAC: 0.98 AND 230 VAC: 0.95|
|Isolation Voltage||4000 VDC between input to output, 2500 VDC Input to Earth|
|MTBF||1.28m Hours, Telcordia -SR332-issue 3|
|Switching Frequency||PFC converter:Variable, 45-160 kHz typical Resonant converter:Variable,
|Dimensions||4.0 x 6.5 x 1.61 inches
(101.60 x 165.10 x 41.0 mm)
|Operating Temperature||0 to +70°C, refer derating curve; -20 to 0°C, start-up is guaranteed.                                         |
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +85°C|
|Relative Humidity||95 % Rh, non condensing|
|Altitude||Operating: 10,000 ft.; Non-operating: 40,000 ft|
|Model Number||Power||Voltage||Max. Load2
|LFWLT450-1000||275 W||5 V||31.0 A||55.0 A|
|LFWLT450-1001||450 W||12 V||20.83 A||37.5 A|
|LFWLT450-1002||450 W||15 V||16.66 A||30.0 A|
|LFWLT450-1003||450 W||24 V||12.30||18.75 A|
|LFWLT450-1004||450 W||48 V||6.25 A||9.37 A|
|LFWLT450-1005||450 W||30 V||10.0 A||15.0 A|
-For "U-Channel + OR-ing MOSFET" Option add suffix –I to the model number of the same product. example LFWLT450-1001-I of 12V.|
-For "Top Fan" Option add suffix –T to the model number of the same product. example LFWLT450-1001-T of 12V.
-For "Top Fan + OR-ing MOSFET" option add suffix –I–T to the model number of the same product. example LFWLT450-1001-I-T of 12V.
-For "Side Fan" option add suffix –S to the model number of the same product. example LFWLT450-1001-S of 12V.
-For "Side Fan + OR-ing MOSFET" option add suffix –I–S to the model number of the same product. example LFWLT450-1001-I-S of 12V.
- Combined output power of main output, fan supply and standby supply shall not exceed max. power rating.
- Standby output voltage 5 V/ 1.5A(convection) / 2A(420LFM) with tolerance including set point accuracy, line and load regulation is +/-10 %. Ripple and noise is less than 5 %.
- Fan supply output voltage 12V/ 500mA with tolerance including set point accuracy, line and load regulation is +/-30 % and needs min. 1 % load on main output to be within regulation band.Ripple and noise is less than 10 %.
- Specifications are for nominal input voltage, 25°C unless otherwise stated.
- PSU is supplied with J3 housing, pin-9 and pin-10 shorted to enable main output without remote on/off feature.
- Derate output power linearly to 80 % from 90 VAC to 80 VAC input.
- Output to GND- 1500VAC for type BF.
- The J5(Earth) spade connector can be used for U-Channel option products only. When fan options are required the earth connection provided in the input AC connector should be used (Pin 5 – J1)
- Ripple is peak to peak with 20MHz bandwidth and 10 μF (Electrolytic capacitor) in parallel with a 0.1 μF capacitor at rated line voltage and load ranges.
- Please contact factory/ sales representative for minimum load required for ripple to be within specification.
|Power Good Signal||TTL signal goes high after main output reaches 90% of its final set value, delay is 0.1 to 0.5 s.|
|Power Fail Signal||TTL signal goes low at least 1ms before output falls to 90% of its set value due to mains failure.|
|Remote Sense||Compensates for 200 mV drop.|
|Remote on/off||To turn-on PSU short remote pin to ground.|
Convection load: 155W up to 40 °C
De-rate between 40 °C @ 1.67 % per °C
Forced air cooled load : 275W up to 40°C
De-rate above 40 °C @ 1.67 % per °C
Convection load: 250W up to 40 °C
De-rate between 40-50 °C @ 1.67 % per °C
Forced air cooled load : 450 W up to 40°C
De-rate above 40 °C @ 1.67 % per °C
Convection load: 300W up to 50 °C
De-rate between 50 °C @ 2.5 % per °C
Forced air cooled load : 450 W up to 50°C
De-rate above 50 °C @ 2.5 % per °C
|Conducted Emissions||EN55032-B, CISPR22-B, FCC PART15-B||Pass|
|Radiated Emissions||EN 55032 B||Pass|
|Input Current Harmonics||EN 61000-3-2||Class D|
|Voltage Fluctuation and Flicker||EN 61000-3-3||Pass|
|ESD Immunity||EN 61000-4-2||Level 3, Criterion A|
|Radiated Field Immunity||EN 61000-4-3||Level 3, Criterion A|
|Electrical Fast Transient Immunity||EN 61000-4-4||Level 3, Criterion A|
|Surge Immunity||EN 61000-4-5||Level 3, Criterion A|
|Conducted Immunity||EN 61000-4-6||Level 3, Criterion A|
|Magnetic Field Immunity||EN 61000-4-8||Level 3, Criterion A|
|Voltage dips, interruptions||EN 61000-4-11||Criterion A & B|
|CE Mark||Complies with LVD Directive|
|Safety Standard(s)||EN 62368-1:2020;A11, IEC 62368-1:2018, UL 62368-1 (ed.3), CSA C22.2|
|Safety File Number(s)||Class I UL: Certificate Number : E515384, Nemko: Certificate No: P20224614, CB Test Certificate No: NO112473|
|AC Input Connector (J1)
|DC Ouput Connector (J2)||6-32 inches Screw Pan HD
Mating: Designed to accept Ring Tongue Terminal AMP : 8-31886-1,
wherein one 16 AWG(max) wire can be crimped.
Note : One Ring Tongue Terminal with 16 AWG is recommended for current up to 11A only.
Use multiple tongue terminals with wire for more current.
|Signal Connector (J3)||Molex: 22-23-2101
Mating: 22-01-2107; Pins: 08-50-0113
+VE REMOTE SENSE
-VE REMOTE SENSE
|FAN OUTPUT (J4)||Pin 1
|Molex: 19705-4301 or equivalent
General Notes: In case the PCB is mounted in a metal enclosure, using metal hardware ensure the following
- Stand off, used to mount PCB has OD of 5.4 mm max.
- Screws, used to fix PCB on stand off, have head dia of 6.0 mm max.
- Washer, if used, to have dia of 6.5 mm max.
During the installation and setup of parallel supplies in a system it is important that a single remote sense point be used for all the supplies.
The remote sense voltage between the supplies must be adjusted to within 2% to ensure the supplies are inside the 3% capture window.
If the supplies are not initially adjusted inside the capture window the supplies will not current share.
Note:“CURRENT SHARING “ facility is inclusive with the unit only with ordering of the “ CURRENT SHARING “ option unit i.e. LFWLT450-1XXX-I or LF(M)WLT450-1XXX-I.
- Connect load cables to the outputs of each supply.
- Connect the remote sense lines to the load in twisted style .(A common remote sense point must be used for all the supplies in parallel).
- Connect all the “current share” pins on the J3 connector between the supplies.
- Adjust remote sense voltage of each supply to within 1 % of rated output voltage or readjust to required set point.
(Adjustment to be done with all other parallel supplies off).
- Current sharing between the supplies can be verified by monitoring the output current of each supply with a hall effect DC current probe. The supplies should share to within 10 % of the total load current.
- The current share circuit has a capture window voltage of +/- 3 % of the rated output voltage. If the output remote sense voltage of one of the supplies is adjusted outside the 3% window the supplies will not current share.